IFPRI & R4D conducted a landscaping of 10 nutrition data visualization tools (DVTs) in India to identify:
1. What nutrition DVTs are available in India?
2. What is the ultimate goal of the DVT, and what is the producer’s theory of change for how that goal will be achieved through their DVT?
3. How do nutrition stakeholders’ access DVTs in India to meet their data needs?
4. What are the strengths and challenges of existing Indian DVTs?
5. What can be recommended to strengthen the design and use of nutrition DVTs in India?
The PowerPoint presentation summarizes the methods and findings of the nutrition DVT landscaping in India. A webinar on the landscaping is available here.
This landscaping complements a global DVT landscaping conducted in 2018-19 by R4D. Findings are available here.
Recommendations for best practices and lessons learnt have been synthesized from several DataDENT workstreams on DVTs in nutrition at the global and country levels. Combined recommendations are available here.